Featuring work from artists Michael Murphy, Clemens Beghr, Kumi Yamashita & David Flores
Tonight FX Networks celebrated the long-awaited launch of its new series Legion based on the Marvel Comics, with a bold and exciting immersive art exhibition, Where?House, at Villain in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Installations by artists Michael Murphy, Clemens Behr, Kumi Yamashita and David Flores challenged partygoers by bringing the unfathomable power of the series to life with a mind-bending exhibit inspired by the unpredictable world of Legion. Attendees experienced the Legion mural featuring augmented reality and life-size installations placing them deep into the mind of David Haller.
Through Sunday, January 29, the exhibit will be open to the public featuring the below art-installations inspired by the series including:
· “Suspension of Disbelief” (2017) forced perspective art piece by Michael Murphy
· “Doors” (2017) found materials installation by Clemens Behr
· “Lovers” (2010) light and shadow installation by Kumi Yamashita
· “Legion” (2017) key art mural by David Flores
· “Grassy Knoll” (2017) multimedia installation inspired by the series by artists unknown
Legion Where?House will be open Friday, January 27 and Saturday, January, 28 from 12 – 9 PM; Sunday, January 29 from 12 – 4 PM. Friday, 7 to 9 PM will feature specialty beer and music by DJ Hesta Prynn; Saturday, 7 to 9 PM will feature specialty beer and music by DJ Alex Merrell (Ages 21+).